In this regard, HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of the personal data of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the data controller
- Name:HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL
- Address:Don Diego López de Haro, 38, planta 8, 48008 Bilbao, Vizcaya.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.hubadvisory.es
Principles applied to data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles in order to comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency:The Data Controller will always request consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes, in respect of which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand, with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation:The Data Controller will only request that information which is strictly necessary for the intended purpose or purposes.
- Principle of limitation of retention period:The Data Controller will only keep the personal data that is collected for the amount of time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Data Controller will inform the User of the retention period according to the purpose. The Data Controller will review the subscription lists periodically and delete any records that have been inactive for a certain period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:The personal data that is collected will be handled in such a way as to guarantee the security, confidentiality and integrity of the information. The Data Controller agrees to take the necessary precautions to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
It is not necessary to provide any personal data to browse https://www.hubadvisory.es.
Users must provide personal data in the following cases:
- When purchasing a product or engaging a service.
You are hereby informed by the Data Controller that in respect of your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request correction or cancellation.
- Request limitations on processing.
- Oppose processing.
You do not have the right to data portability.
These are personal rights which must be exercised directly by the data subject, who should submit their requests directly to the Data Controller. This means that any customer, subscriber or partner who has provided their data at any time can contact HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL and request information about the data it has on file and how it was obtained, request corrections, oppose processing, limit the use of the data or request the cancellation of such data in the Data Controller’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you will need to send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof of identification, such as a photocopy of your national ID card or equivalent form of ID.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that your data has been processed in violation of the Regulation.
Purpose of processing personal data
When you connect to the website to send an email to the Data Controller, subscribe to the newsletter or purchase a product or service, you are providing personal information for which HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to the collection, use, management and storage of your data by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL, only as described in the Aviso Legal y en la presente Política de Privacidad.
The personal data and the purpose for processing by the Data Controller will vary depending on the information capture system:
- Product or service purchase forms: The Data Controller requests personal data which may include: full name, valid form of ID (TIN, foreigner ID number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment data (payment methods or bank details) in order to establish a business relationship with the User, for order shipment, to render the requested services and for billing and collection of the contracted products or services.
There are purposes for which the Data Holder may process personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social media accounts. HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL has a presence on social media networks. If you follow the Data Controller on social media, the processing of your personal data is regulated by the terms of this section and by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules of the social media network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social media networks using these links:
The Data Controller will process your personal data in order to properly manage its social media presence, inform you of its activities, products or services, and for other purposes as permitted by the regulations governing each social media network.
The Data Controller will never use the profiles of followers on social media networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent any loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Your data may be included on a mailing list which HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL is responsible for managing and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, since HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data is only used for the stated purposes.
The User is hereby informed by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL that their personal data will not be disclosed to third party organisations, except when there is a legal obligation to do so or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the data will only be transferred to the third party by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL with the User’s explicit consent.
However, there may be instances of collaborations with other professionals and in those cases the User’s consent will be required, informing the User of the collaborator’s identity and the purpose of the collaboration. In such cases, strict security standards will apply.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Lawful basis for the processing of your data
The lawful basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of Personal Data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No categories of specially protected data are processed.
Retention of personal Data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request that the information be deleted.
Recipients of personal Data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Data Controller analyse how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing https://www.hubadvisory.es, non-identifying data may be collected which may include: IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Data Controller uses the information gathered to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and gather demographic information.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained on the website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Data Controller is correct, complete, accurate and current, and you agree to keep it properly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided to the website, holding HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL harmless from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof of identification, such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent form of ID.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL is obligated to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other published policies.