Last updated on 25 June 2019
I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space and to that end please note that:
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
As required by law, you are hereby informed that:
- The name of my company is: HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL
- My registered offices are located at Gran Vía de Don Diego López de Haro, 38, planta 8, 48008 Bilbao, Vizcaya
- E-mail: INFO@HUBADVISORY.ES
- My business activity is: Advertising, public relations and similar services.
In this space you will find complete information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between you, as a user, and me, as the person responsible for this website. As a user, it is important for you to understand these terms before you continue browsing. Hub Advisory, as the party responsible for this website, is committed to processing the information of the website’s users and customers safely and in compliance with all national and European requirements governing the collection and processing of users’ personal data. Therefore, this website complies with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December on the developing regulations of LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), and with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The services provided by the person in charge of the website are as follows:
- Manage the list of registered subscribers and users of the website
- Provide blog content
- Sell services
1.4. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION CAPTURE:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.hubadvisory.es or https://hubgroup.es hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter “the content”) owned by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. The USER undertakes to use the content offered through this website appropriately, which includes but is not limited to refraining from using it to: (a) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and the public order; (b) disseminate
content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, that incites terrorism or violates human rights; (c) damage the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread viruses into computers or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause such damage; (d) attempt to access and, as the case may be, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that violate the respect for human dignity; that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic; that pose a threat to children or youth, the public order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any event, HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other tools for participation that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 INFORMATION CAPTURE
- The contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form, where the USER fills in the name and email fields which are required to subscribe.
- Sales form, where the USER fills in the required fields of name, email, address and ID.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules.
- Navigation and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding his IP address, date and time of access, the forwarding hyperlink, the operating system and the browser used.
The above notwithstanding, in compliance with prevailing data protection regulations, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL or the data provided by the USER. Furthermore, by registering on this website and by leaving a comment or making a purchase on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents to:
- The processing of his or her personal data in the WordPress environment, in accordance with its privacy policies.
- HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL having access to any data that, as part of the WordPress infrastructure, the user must provide either to subscribe to the website or for any query using the contact form.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL either directly or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights over its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes needed for its operation, access and use, etc.) registered to HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL or its licensors. All rights reserved. Any use not previously authorised by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making some or all of the contents of this website available for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL is expressly prohibited. The USER agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL. The User may only view the elements of the website but may not print, copy or store them on the hard drive of his or her computer or any other device. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of the HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL website. It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with others. Each license is personal and non-transferable and we reserve the right to take any civil and criminal action available to us to safeguard our rights, all under penalty of committing a crime against intellectual property.
- WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL declines any liability for damages of any kind that may be caused by, among other things: errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the website – which will be unavailable periodically for scheduled maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses, malware or other programmes harmful to the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent them.
HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL reserves the right to make unannounced changes to the website as it deems appropriate and may modify, delete or add content and services provided through the website and/or the way in which they are presented or positioned on its website.
- LINK POLICY
Any person or enterprise that attempts to instal or instals a hyperlink connecting a website on another Internet portal to the website of HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL must agree to the following conditions:
- The reproduction of any or all of the services or content of the website is prohibited without the express prior consent of HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames may be established with the HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL website without its express prior consent.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about the website of HUB DVISORY PARTNERS SL, or about the services or content contained thereon. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website containing the hyperlink shall not contain any trademark, trade name, sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign belonging to HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL without the latter’s express consent.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL and the owner of the other website or portal, nor any knowledge or acceptance by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL of the services and content offered on that website or portal.
- HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL is not responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal associated with the hyperlink, or for any information or statements included thereon.
- Connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties may be available to users on the HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL website. The sole purpose of these links is to facilitate the user’s search for information, content and services on the Internet, but may not, under any circumstances, be construed as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
- HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL does not market, direct, control or claim as its own the content, services, information or statements available on such websites.
- HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL assumes no liability whatsoever, including indirect or vicarious liability, for damages of any kind arising from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL but accessible through HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to users who do not adhere to the General Conditions of Use.
HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions available to it under the law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL may modify these conditions at any time, duly publishing them as they appear here. These conditions will be valid once they are displayed and will remain in effect until modified by other duly published ones.
- COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS
HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL informs you that there are complaint forms available to users and customers, which can be sent by email to email@example.com indicating the user’s name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for the complaint. Complaints may also be sent by post to: HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL, UNTZAGA IBAIA KALEA 1, 48160 BIZKAIA
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between HUB ADVISORY PARTNERS SL and the USER is governed by Spanish law and any disputes will be settled by the courts and tribunals of the city of Bizkaia, unless otherwise stipulated under the applicable law.